Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that compresses powdered cosmetics, such as face powder, eye shadow, or rouge, into cakes or sticks for use in compacts or cylindrical cases by either of following methods: Spreads or brushes glue onto pans set into indentations of mold board.
- 2) Fills individual molds with powder and pulls handle to force die into molds and compress powder.
- 3) Positions mold on die of press and starts press that squeezes powder into cakes or sticks.
- 4) Removes molds and dumps product onto tray to dry.
- 5) Scoops cosmetic powder into hopper of molding and pressing machine and starts machine.
- 6) Places molds on conveyor that carries them into machine for automatic filling and pressing.
- 7) Shakes or brushes loose powder from cosmetic cakes ejected by machine and places them on tray to dry.
- 8) Discards cakes having irregularities, such as bubbles, indentations, and cracks.
- 9) Feeds mold pans into glue machine and turns preset valves to spray molds with glue and dry for reuse.
Is being a "COSMETICS PRESSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COSMETICS PRESSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COSMETICS PRESSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COSMETICS PRESSER"
Job Number: 2422