Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that pulls thermosetting plastics sheeting materials through preheating oven and forming frames to form sheets to specifications: Turns dials on control panel to regulate specified temperatures in oven and molds.
- 2) Moves lever to regulate tension on sheeting.
- 3) Observes gauges to verify temperatures.
- 4) Observes width and alignment of sheeting to ensure flanging of sides.
- 5) Positions mold frame laterally in machine to correct alignment.
- 6) Feels stiffness and consistency of molded sheeting to detect machinery malfunctions.
- 7) Signals PLASTICS-SPREADING-MACHINE OPERATOR to synchronize feed of materials into molding process.
- 8) Replaces molds in frame to conform to product specifications.
- 9) Patches tears in film, using gummed tape.
Is being a "CORRUGATOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORRUGATOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORRUGATOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORRUGATOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2419