Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists CORRUGATOR OPERATOR by performing any combination of following tasks: Inserts spindle through core of roll and adjusts collars to center roll on spindle.
- 2) Attaches electric hoist hooks to spindle, hoists roll onto machine feedrack, and turns wingnuts to fasten clamps over ends of spindle.
- 3) Splices end of new roll to end of spent roll, using tape.
- 4) Mixes starch powder with water to form adhesive, according to formula, and fills glue reservoirs.
- 5) Performs other tasks as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "CORRUGATOR-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORRUGATOR-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORRUGATOR-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORRUGATOR-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 2420