Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reads and routes incoming correspondence to individual or department concerned: Reviews correspondence, determines appropriate routing, and requisitions records needed to process correspondence.
- 2) Types acknowledgement letter to person sending correspondence.
- 3) Reviews requested records for completeness and accuracy and attaches records to correspondence for reply by other workers.
- 4) May maintain files and control records to show status of action in processing correspondence.
- 5) May compile data from records to prepare periodic reports.
- 6) May investigate discrepancies in reports and records and confer with personnel in affected departments to ensure accuracy and compliance with procedures.
Is being a "CORRESPONDENCE-REVIEW CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORRESPONDENCE-REVIEW CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORRESPONDENCE-REVIEW CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORRESPONDENCE-REVIEW CLERK"
Job Number: 2415