Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Composes letters in reply to correspondence concerning such items as requests for merchandise, damage claims, credit information, delinquent accounts, incorrect billing, unsatisfactory service, or to request information: Reads incoming correspondence and gathers data to formulate reply.
- 2) Operates typewriter to prepare correspondence or to complete form letters, or dictates reply.
- 3) May route correspondence to other departments for reply.
- 4) May keep files of correspondence sent, received, or requiring further action.
- 5) May process orders, prepare order forms, and check progress of orders.
- 6) May be designated according to type of correspondence handled as Claim Clerk; Credit-Correspondence Clerk; Fan-Mail Clerk; Sales-Correspondence Clerk.
Is being a "CORRESPONDENCE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORRESPONDENCE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORRESPONDENCE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORRESPONDENCE CLERK"
Job Number: 2414