Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides medically prescribed program of physical exercises and activities designed to prevent muscular deterioration resulting from long convalescence or inactivity due to chronic illness: Collaborates with other members of rehabilitation team in organizing patients' course of treatment.
- 2) Establishes rapport with patients to motivate them, choosing exercises and activities in accordance with prescription.
- 3) Utilizes any or combination of resistive, assistive, or free movement exercises, utilizing bars, or hydrogymnastics.
- 4) Instructs patients in use, function, and care of prostheses and devices, such as braces, crutches, or canes and in use of manually controlled vehicles.
- 5) Directs blind persons in foot travel.
- 6) Prepares progress reports of patient's emotional reactions to and progress in training by observing patient during exercises to provide clinical data for diagnosis and prognosis by rehabilitation team.
- 7) Directs patients in techniques of personal hygiene to compensate for permanent disabilities.
Is being a "CORRECTIVE THERAPIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORRECTIVE THERAPIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORRECTIVE THERAPIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORRECTIVE THERAPIST"
Job Number: 2413