"CORRECTION OFFICER, HEAD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of CORRECTION OFFICERS: Conducts roll call of officers and issues duty assignments.
- 2) Directs release or transfer of prisoners based on court order instructions.
- 3) Investigates and reports causes of inmate disturbances, such as assaults, fights, and thefts.
- 4) Assists subordinates with unruly inmates and other assignments.
- 5) Maintains prison records and prepares reports.
- 6) Reviews work records of subordinates to evaluate efficiency and suitability for assignments.
Is being a "CORRECTION OFFICER, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORRECTION OFFICER, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORRECTION OFFICER, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORRECTION OFFICER, HEAD"
Job Number: 2412