Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more gas ovens to pop corn: Lights ovens and starts rotating cone- or drum-shaped perforated oven.
- 2) Dumps measured amount of corn into oven.
- 3) Places container at discharge end of oven to receive popcorn or starts conveyor to carry corn through screen to remove unpopped kernels.
- 4) Moves lever to reverse rotation of oven and to dump unpopped kernels into container beneath oven.
- 5) When popping corn by wet method, pushes level to release measured amount of oil into unpopped corn in stationary oven.
- 6) May prepare syrup and coat popcorn to make popcorn candy.
Is being a "CORN POPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORN POPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORN POPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORN POPPER"
Job Number: 2403