"CORK INSULATOR, REFRIGERATION PLANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies insulating slabs of cork or fiberglass to walls, floor, and ceiling: Imbeds parallel rows of slabs in hot asphalt spread on surfaces or spreads cement mortar on slab with trowel and sticks it to surface.
- 2) Nails slabs to walls and ceiling construction for additional security.
- 3) May leave narrow space between wall and slab, if wall structure is rough and uneven, and fill space with cement mortar.
- 4) May construct false ceiling by nailing slabs to wooden framework or by wiring slabs to T-irons.
- 5) May construct cork partition walls by cementing rows of cork slabs one upon another.
- 6) May finish cork surface of walls and ceiling with cement plaster or asphalt mastic compound.
- 7) May spread concrete over floor slabs to form wearing floor.
Is being a "CORK INSULATOR, REFRIGERATION PLANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORK INSULATOR, REFRIGERATION PLANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORK INSULATOR, REFRIGERATION PLANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORK INSULATOR, REFRIGERATION PLANT"
Job Number: 2398