Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to mold core and insert carbon rod in core to form cathode of dry cell batteries: Installs extruder bushings and mold on machine, using handtools.
- 2) Places carbon rods in trough of feeding mechanism.
- 3) Fills machine hopper with paste, using shovel.
- 4) Starts machine that rams paste into mold, drives bar into paste to form hole for carbon rod, inserts rod in paste, tamps paste to compress paste around rod, and ejects finished core onto conveyor belt.
- 5) Inspects core for defects and off-centered rods.
- 6) Adjusts rod-centering device and force of impact and length of stroke of ram, using handtools.
Is being a "COREMAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COREMAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COREMAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COREMAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2395