"COREMAKER, MACHINE II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends conveyor-screw coremaking machine that extrudes sand cores having uniform cross section: Installs specified core tube and conveyor screw in machine, using handtools.
- 2) Shovels sand into hopper, and tamps it down by hand.
- 3) Positions core plate at opening of core tube, and starts motor-driven or hand-operated conveyor screw which forces sand through core tube and onto core plate.
- 4) Cuts core at core tube opening when core fills plate.
- 5) May tend oven to bake cores.
- 6) Cuts baked cores to specified lengths with saw.
Is being a "COREMAKER, MACHINE II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COREMAKER, MACHINE II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COREMAKER, MACHINE II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COREMAKER, MACHINE II"
Job Number: 2392