Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends baking oven that hardens and strengthens green sand cores used in casting metal: Loads cores on racks, trays, or carts, and pushes them into oven.
- 2) Lights gas- or oil-fired furnace and turns valves to obtain specified temperature; or sets thermostat and closes switch to heat element in electric furnace.
- 3) Closes oven door and allows cores to bake for specified time.
- 4) Opens oven door and removes cores.
- 5) May adjust baffle plates that direct flow of heat in oven.
Is being a "CORE-OVEN TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORE-OVEN TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORE-OVEN TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORE-OVEN TENDER"
Job Number: 2396