Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates core drilling equipment to drill holes of specified size in walls or slabs of concrete to facilitate installation and repair of utility systems and equipment: Locates and marks position for drill base, using rule and chalk.
- 2) Secures drill base to floor, using bolts and wrench.
- 3) Bolts drill stand to base, mounts drill motor on stand, and levels drill by turning screws at base of drill, using wrench.
- 4) Connects equipment to electrical outlet, and attaches water hose which supplies coolant for drill.
- 5) Attaches diamond tipped core drill to drill rod, and fastens rod in machine, using wrench and other handtools.
- 6) Starts motor and turns crank to move drill into specified drilling position.
- 7) Observes pressure gauge to maintain specified pressure on drill bit with crank.
- 8) Tapes plastic bags to finished walls to prevent water damage.
- 9) Lubricates equipment and makes minor repair, using grease gun and handtools.
Is being a "CORE-DRILL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORE-DRILL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORE-DRILL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORE-DRILL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2386