Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends core composer machine that automatically glues salvaged veneer strips together to form continuous sheet, saws continuous sheet in half, and clips sawn sheets to standard length for use as plywood core stock: Presses button to start machine.
- 2) Depresses pedal to convey veneer strips discharged from tenderizer machine onto infeed conveyor of core composer machine.
- 3) Pushes each strip against wedge-edge detector that detects oblique edges, and positions wedge-shaped veneer strips against oblique edges to form square edges prior to gluing.
- 4) Observes gluing apparatus that applies continuous melted glue strings across tops of veneer strips to connect strips, and replaces exhausting glue-string spools.
- 5) Observes machine operations to detect jamming, and reverses machine as necessary to unclog jams.
Is being a "CORE-COMPOSER-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORE-COMPOSER-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORE-COMPOSER-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORE-COMPOSER-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 2383