Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that trims uneven edges of veneer sheets and tenderizes veneer for composing into plywood core sheets: Pushes buttons and pedal to start machine and to raise veneer stack on lift table to feeding height.
- 2) Aligns uneven edges of veneer sheets on lift table, using shadow line, and feeds sheets into machine for trimming and tenderizing.
- 3) Observes veneer sheets discharged from tenderizer machine onto feed conveyor of core composer machine and slackens feeding pace as necessary to reduce detected pile ups.
- 4) Observes stacker lift table at discharge end of core composer machine and activates conveyor to remove full stacks and reposition stacker lift table for next stack.
- 5) Occasionally measures moisture content of veneer prior to tenderizing, using moisture meter, and removes veneer containing excessive moisture for redrying.
Is being a "CORE-COMPOSER FEEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORE-COMPOSER FEEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORE-COMPOSER FEEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORE-COMPOSER FEEDER"
Job Number: 2382