Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies dimensions and shapes of cores for conformance to specifications, using straightedge, gauges, and calipers: Places cores in fixtures, manually or using hoist.
- 2) Moves straightedge along surface of cores to verify contours.
- 3) Verifies dimensions, using gauges and calipers.
- 4) Records tally of inspections on standard forms.
- 5) May file high spots from cores.
- 6) May repair defects, such as cracks and broken edges.
- 7) May clean flask from cores, using wire scrapers or files.
- 8) May inspect molds and be designated Mold Checker.
Is being a "CORE CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORE CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORE CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORE CHECKER"
Job Number: 2374