Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine equipped with series of brushing units that raise and set pile of such fabrics as corduroy and velvet: Pushes truck or roll of cloth into feeding position.
- 2) Sews end of cloth to leader in machine, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Turns crank to set width guides according to width of cloth.
- 4) Starts machine and observes cloth to detect grease spots, holes, or torn selvages as cloth is drawn between rollers and brushes.
- 5) Turns valve to admit water into trough of wet brushing unit.
- 6) May doff cloth from swing-folding attachment onto handtruck.
Is being a "CORDUROY-BRUSHER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CORDUROY-BRUSHER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CORDUROY-BRUSHER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CORDUROY-BRUSHER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2372