Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Writes advertising copy for use by publication or broadcast media to promote sale of goods and services: Consults with sales media, and marketing representatives to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy.
- 2) Obtains additional background and current development information through research and interview.
- 3) Reviews advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of specific and related goods and services to formulate presentation approach.
- 4) Writes preliminary draft of copy and sends to supervisor for approval.
- 5) Corrects and revises copy as necessary.
- 6) May write articles, bulletins, sales letters, speeches, and other related informative and promotional material.
- 7) May enter information into computer to prepare advertising copy.
Is being a "COPY WRITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COPY WRITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COPY WRITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COPY WRITER"
Job Number: 2367