Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends series of copy lathes that turn wood or plastic blanks into items, such as rifle or shotgun stocks, golf club heads, and shoe lasts: Clamps specified model of article to be turned next to scanning arm of copy lathe and mounts wood or plastic blank between lathe centers.
- 2) Starts machine to activate cutters and rotate blanks to shape workpiece while guided by roller that scans surface of model.
- 3) May rough shape blanks on band-scroll saw before turning.
- 4) May adjust machine to regulate size of copied model.
- 5) May be designated according to article turned as Last Turner; Stock Turner.
Is being a "COPY-LATHE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COPY-LATHE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COPY-LATHE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COPY-LATHE TENDER"
Job Number: 2370