Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting of copy into type: Examines, apportions, and distributes editorial and classified advertising copy to COMPOSITORS; LINOTYPE OPERATORS; or MONOTYPE-KEYBOARD OPERATORS.
- 2) Examines copy to determine time and date for publication, type style, and size specified for headings and body.
- 3) Determines size of sections to be cut and distributed, according to time available for setting type.
- 4) Cuts copy into sections, marks sections with type size if cuts are to be used, and distributes to composing room.
- 5) May mark sections to aid in assembling type and cuts in galley.
Is being a "COPY CUTTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COPY CUTTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COPY CUTTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COPY CUTTER"
Job Number: 2365