Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of machines that grind and filter copra into coconut oil and meal: Turns valves to regulate flow of steam that heats crushing machine to specified temperature.
- 2) Starts conveyors, crushing machines, and expeller and signals worker to start feeding copra into feed hoppers.
- 3) Feels ground copra to ensure that texture conforms to specifications.
- 4) Observes oil flowing from expeller for presence of excess solids, and feels coconut meal to determine if meal contains excessive oil.
- 5) Observes gauges and clarity of oil leaving filter presses to determine if pressure inside filters is within specified limits.
- 6) Transfers oil to standby filter presses when clarity or pressure deviates from prescribed standards.
- 7) Records oil and meal production in log.
Is being a "COPRA PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COPRA PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COPRA PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COPRA PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 2364