Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts rough-sawed slabs of stone, using pneumatic hammer, into blocks used for capping of brick or stone walls: Measures and marks slab according to specifications, using square, rule, straightedge, chalk, or crayon.
- 2) Selects cutting chisel and inserts it into pneumatic hammer.
- 3) Chips slab along markings with pneumatic hammer to form breaking groove.
- 4) Inserts coping tool in groove and taps it to break stone, using hammer or mallet.
- 5) May turn slab and cut groove in opposite side to facilitate breaking.
- 6) May smooth edges of broken stones, using chisels and mallet.
- 7) May smooth edges of broken stones, using grinder.
Is being a "COPER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COPER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COPER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COPER, HAND"
Job Number: 2361