"COORDINATOR OF REHABILITATION SERVICES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, administers, and directs operation of health rehabilitation programs, such as physical, occupational, recreational, and speech therapies: Consults with medical and professional staff of other departments and personnel from associated health care fields to plan and coordinate joint patient and management objectives.
- 2) Conducts staff conferences and plans training programs to maintain proficiency of staff in therapy techniques and use of new methods and equipment to meet patients' needs.
- 3) Allocates personnel on basis of work load, space, and equipment available.
- 4) Analyzes operating costs and prepares department budget.
- 5) Recommends patient fees for therapy based on use of equipment and therapy staff.
- 6) May coordinate research projects to develop new approaches to rehabilitative therapy.
- 7) May serve as rehabilitative therapy consultant to employers, educational institutions, and community organizations.
Is being a "COORDINATOR OF REHABILITATION SERVICES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COORDINATOR OF REHABILITATION SERVICES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COORDINATOR OF REHABILITATION SERVICES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COORDINATOR OF REHABILITATION SERVICES"
Job Number: 2360