"COORDINATE MEASURING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates coordinate measuring equipment to measure dimensions of printed circuit boards: Reads blueprints to determine dimensions and tolerance specifications for selected PCB's.
- 2) Positions PCB's on measuring table of equipment, views PCB's on monitor screen, and turns calibrated cranks on equipment to position control bar, with attached camera, over specified sections of PCB's.
- 3) Flips toggles to lock camera in position, activates digital readout equipment, and records specified measurement of PCB's on inspection sheets.
- 4) Repeats process to cover all sections of PCB's, including locations of specified drilled holes and samples of routed PCB's.
- 5) Compares recorded measurements to blueprint dimensions and tolerances and notifies specified persons of discrepancies.
Is being a "COORDINATE MEASURING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COORDINATE MEASURING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COORDINATE MEASURING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COORDINATE MEASURING EQUIPMENT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2359