Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that cools preserves and fruit concentrate: Turns valve to admit water into jacket of cooling pan to cool preserves and fruit concentrate.
- 2) Skims foam from top of preserves, using ladle.
- 3) Stirs preserves or fruit concentrate with paddle to prevent coagulation and to allow even cooling.
- 4) Observes thickening and starts pump, or opens dump valve, to transfer preserves or fruit concentrate from cooling pan to holding tank or filling machine when desired consistency is reached.
- 5) May determine sugar content of preserves or fruit concentrate, using refractometer, and record results.
- 6) May add sugar or water to preserves or fruit concentrate, according to formula, to bring sugar content up to standard.
- 7) May start fan above cooling pan to aid cooling.
Is being a "COOLING-PAN TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOLING-PAN TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOLING-PAN TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOLING-PAN TENDER"
Job Number: 2354