Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that cools and transfers wort to starting tank preparatory to fermenting: Turns valves to control flow of refrigerant through cooler coils.
- 2) Starts pumps and opens valves to draw hot wort from tank through cooler and into starting tank.
- 3) Monitors pressure gauges, flowmeters, thermometers, and temperature recorders, and turns valves to control rate of flow and temperature of wort passing through cooling machine.
- 4) Observes flowmeter and opens valves to admit specified amounts of air into wort.
- 5) Opens valves to circulate solutions through wort coils to clean and sterilize lines.
Is being a "COOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2353