Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing tanks and cooling equipment that blend unslacked lime with molasses for extraction of sugar and monosodium glutamate: Turns valves and starts conveyor to fill cooler vat with specified amount of molasses and lime.
- 2) Starts agitator and cooling system.
- 3) Reads dials and gauges on panel control board to ascertain temperature, alkalinity, and density of mixture, and turns valves to obtain specified mixture.
- 4) Opens valves and starts pump to pump mixture to filter station.
- 5) Records data, such as volume of lime and molasses used, temperature, alkalinity, and density on report form.
- 6) May be designated according to machine operated as Vortex Operator.
Is being a "COOLER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOLER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOLER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOLER TENDER"
Job Number: 2352