Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steam-heated pressure cookers to cook cracked and tempered grain for further processing into cereal products: Presses button to load first cooker with measured amount of grain and liquid flavor.
- 2) Clamps lid of cooker in place, using wrench.
- 3) Moves dials and turns valves to attain specified temperature and pressure in cooker.
- 4) Removes lid of cooker and dumps cooked grain onto conveyor after determining that grain has reached specified color and consistency.
- 5) Records cooking time and number of batches prepared.
- 6) May start automatic equipment that admits steam, rotates cooker, and stops cooker after specified time.
Is being a "COOKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOKER"
Job Number: 2341