"COOKER, PROCESS CHEESE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends vat to cook blended cheeses or cheese curd and other ingredients to make process cheese: Starts agitator and signals for cheese to be dropped into vat.
- 2) Turns steam valve and observes thermometer to heat vat to specified temperature.
- 3) Measures or weighs out prescribed ingredients, such as sodium citrate, disodium phosphate, and cream, using scale and measuring glass.
- 4) Dumps ingredients into vat.
- 5) Cooks mixture at specified temperature for specified time or observes consistency of mixture to determine when it is cooked to specifications.
- 6) Pulls lever to drain cheese into hopper or bucket.
- 7) May pump cheese through viscolizer to achieve finer texture.
- 8) May mix unheated cheese or cheese curd and other ingredients to make cold pack cheese or creamed cheese and be designated Cream-Cheese Maker.
Is being a "COOKER, PROCESS CHEESE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOKER, PROCESS CHEESE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOKER, PROCESS CHEESE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOKER, PROCESS CHEESE"
Job Number: 2348