Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steam cooker that breaks down oil cells and controls moisture content of corn, soybeans, cottonseed, linseed meal or fish, prior to extraction of oil: Turns valves to regulate steam pressure inside cooker or steam jacket and to maintain temperature within specified range.
- 2) Observes conveyor feeding material to cooker or climbs to top of cooker to determine that material is feeding continuously.
- 3) May scoop handful of material from entry or discharge point of cooker and examine or feel material to determine how much steam should be added.
- 4) May record steam pressure and temperature readings at specified intervals.
- 5) May tend machine to crush meats for processing.
- 6) May tend cake-forming machine to shape cottonseed meats for pressing.
Is being a "COOKER, MEAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOKER, MEAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOKER, MEAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOKER, MEAL"
Job Number: 2347