Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends conveyor that feeds offal, bone, or meat into cookers: Opens cooker lid and conveyor chute above cooker.
- 2) Starts conveyor and observes ammeter or marker in cooker to determine when to stop conveyor, or sets timer to stop conveyor automatically.
- 3) Cleans working area, using broom and water hose.
- 4) May tend related equipment that breaks and chops material prior to cooking.
- 5) May tend conveyor that feeds horizontal, steam-heated melters and be designated Melter Loader.
Is being a "COOKER LOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOKER LOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOKER LOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOKER LOADER"
Job Number: 2343