Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends heated vats to mix and cook tobacco casing fluid ingredients: Admits steam into jacket of vat.
- 2) Dumps solid ingredients into vat and pours liquids from pail or turns valve to admit liquids, following written or oral instructions.
- 3) Starts agitator in vat or stirs mixture with paddle to mix ingredients and prevent them from boiling over.
- 4) Starts pump or removes bung from bottom of vat, after mixture is cooked into syrup, to transfer casing fluid to storage tanks.
- 5) May measure specific gravity of fluid, using hydrometer, and add water, according to consistency of mix.
- 6) May weigh or measure cooked ingredients.
Is being a "COOKER, CASING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOKER, CASING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOKER, CASING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOKER, CASING"
Job Number: 2346