"COOK, VACUUM KETTLE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends vacuum cooker and open kettle to cook fruit and berries preparatory to making jams and jellies: Observes thermometer, turns rheostat and steam valve, or pushes switch or lights burner to heat vacuum cooker and open kettle to specified temperature.
- 2) Turns valve to transfer contents of kettle into vacuum cooker.
- 3) Observes refractometer on vacuum cooker to determine sugar content and adds ingredients according to formula.
- 4) Places container under discharge outlet of distillation jacket of cooker to reclaim esters.
- 5) Opens valve or starts pump to transfer contents of vacuum cooker to holding tank or filling machine.
Is being a "COOK, VACUUM KETTLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, VACUUM KETTLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, VACUUM KETTLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, VACUUM KETTLE"
Job Number: 2339