Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares, seasons, and cooks food on menu from station aboard passenger vessel: Prepares sauces, dressings, puddings, or relishes to be served with dish.
- 2) Gives directions for setting up station so that food, garnishes, and service equipment are arranged in serving order.
- 3) Portions and places food on plate, and arranges garnishes on plate.
- 4) Must be certified as Food Handler and as Cook by U.
- 7) May be required to hold Life Boatman certificate.
- 8) May be designated according to station as Cook, Station, Grill; according to meal prepared as Cook, Station, Breakfast; or according to food prepared as Cook, Station, Roast; Cook, Station, Soup And Fish.
Is being a "COOK, STATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, STATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, STATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, STATION"
Job Number: 2336