Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares specialty foods, such as fish and chips, tacos, and pasties according to recipe and specific methods applicable to type of cookery.
- 2) May serve orders to customers at window or counter.
- 3) May prepare and serve beverages, such as coffee, clam nectar, and fountain drinks.
- 4) May be required to exercise showmanship in preparation of food, such as flipping pancakes in air to turn or tossing pizza dough in air to lighten texture.
- 5) May be designated according to food item prepared as Cook, Fish And Chips.
Is being a "COOK, SPECIALTY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, SPECIALTY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, SPECIALTY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, SPECIALTY"
Job Number: 2334