"COOK, SCHOOL CAFETERIA"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares soups, meats, vegetables, salads, dressings, and desserts for consumption in school cafeteria, utilizing cafeteria equipment and cooking experience.
- 2) Specializes in providing lightly seasoned, nutritionally adequate, and varied diet.
- 3) Inspects equipment for cleanliness and functional operation.
- 4) Work is usually performed with other workers.
- 5) May plan menus, order food supplies, and receive supplies delivered.
Is being a "COOK, SCHOOL CAFETERIA" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, SCHOOL CAFETERIA" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, SCHOOL CAFETERIA"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, SCHOOL CAFETERIA"
Job Number: 4120