Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares, seasons, and cooks food in railroad dining car, following recipes for preplanned menus: Broils steaks, chops, fish, and poultry.
- 2) Toasts bread and prepares waffles and pancakes, using prepared mixes.
- 3) Mixes ingredients for cooked and uncooked desserts, such as pudding, custard, gelatin, and fruit desserts.
- 4) Washes, peels, cuts, seeds, and cooks vegetables.
- 5) May inventory supplies of food and prepare requisitions.
- 7) May supervise other kitchen workers.
- 8) May be designated according to specialties prepared as Cook, Fry.
- 9) When preparing and serving food to passengers in Pullman Lounge may be designated Pullman Attendant.
Is being a "COOK, RAILROAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, RAILROAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, RAILROAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, RAILROAD"
Job Number: 2330