"COOK, MEXICAN FOOD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing, cooking, portioning, and packaging ready-to-serve Mexican food specialties, such as chili, tamales, enchiladas, and tacos: Requisitions ingredients, such as meat, olives, chili, garlic, and spices from storeroom.
- 2) Directs activities of workers engaged in feeding and tending grinding and mixing machines, rolling, cutting, and baking tortillas, and stirring and tending food in cooking vessels.
- 3) Tastes foods to determine that they meet seasoning specifications.
- 4) Supervises workers engaged in portioning and packaging foods.
- 5) Frequently performs duties of workers supervised.
- 6) May be designated according to food cooked as Cook, Chili; Cook, Enchilada; Cook, Taco; Cook, Tamale; Cook, Tortilla.
Is being a "COOK, MEXICAN FOOD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, MEXICAN FOOD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, MEXICAN FOOD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, MEXICAN FOOD"
Job Number: 2328