Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares cold plate entrees, appetizers, and cocktails for lunch and dinner service, and makes canapes, hors d'oeuvres, and sandwiches for buffets: Slices roast, such as beef, veal, pork, and lamb, for cold plates or sandwiches.
- 2) Cuts luncheon meats, such as head cheese, pork loaf, veal loaf, and ham.
- 3) Mixes gelatins, grinds up leftover meats, and prepares hot and cold canapes, hors d'oeuvres, and goose liver pate to be served as appetizers.
- 4) Prepares sandwiches for pantry service outside of meal hours.
- 5) May prepare food showpieces.
- 6) Mixes sauces and various seafoods, such as crab, lobster, and shrimp, to prepare cocktails.
Is being a "COOK, LARDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, LARDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, LARDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, LARDER"
Job Number: 2326