"COOK HELPER, PASTRY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists pastry shop workers, performing any combination of following duties: Carries and distributes supplies and equipment.
- 2) Mixes, kneads, and shapes dough or batter to make pies, cakes, cookies, and other pastries.
- 3) Washes and cuts up fruits for desserts and pies.
- 4) Greases baking tins or lines them with waxed paper.
- 5) Inserts cakes, pies, and cookies into oven, and removes baked products.
- 6) Portions pastries, desserts, and ice cream.
- 7) Washes and scours pots, pans, and other equipment.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "COOK HELPER, PASTRY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK HELPER, PASTRY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK HELPER, PASTRY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK HELPER, PASTRY"
Job Number: 2318