"COOK, FRY, DEEP FAT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends deep-fat cookers to fry meats, vegetables, or fish in cooking oil: Empties containers or opens valves to fill cookers with oil.
- 2) Sets thermostat to heat oil to specified temperature.
- 3) Empties containers of meat, vegetable, or fish into metal basket and immerses basket into vat manually or by hoist.
- 5) Observes color at end of frying time to determine conformity to standards and extends frying time accordingly.
- 6) Removes basket from cooker, drains it, and dumps contents onto tray.
- 7) May dip foods into batter or dye before frying.
- 8) May specialize in a particular food product for canning or freezing or may fry variety of foods for immediate consumption.
Is being a "COOK, FRY, DEEP FAT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, FRY, DEEP FAT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, FRY, DEEP FAT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, FRY, DEEP FAT"
Job Number: 2323