"COOK, DOG-AND-CAT FOOD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls battery of steam-jacketed kettles that cook ingredients for preparation of dog and cat foods: Dumps or pours premeasured amounts of water and ground meat into kettles.
- 2) Starts agitator to mix ingredients.
- 3) Opens steam valve and observes thermometer reading to heat contents and to maintain specified temperature.
- 4) Dumps specified amounts of seasoning, chemical solution, and grain into mixture at designated intervals.
- 5) Opens valves to allow mixtures to circulate through other kettles.
- 6) Observes mixture for required viscosity and closes valves upon completion of cooking cycle.
- 7) Starts pumps to transfer contents from kettles to tank of filling machines.
Is being a "COOK, DOG-AND-CAT FOOD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, DOG-AND-CAT FOOD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, DOG-AND-CAT FOOD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, DOG-AND-CAT FOOD"
Job Number: 2321