Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of kitchen personnel and participates in preparation of meals aboard cargo ship: Collaborates with STEWARD/STEWARDESS, CHIEF, CARGO VESSEL to plan menus.
- 2) Determines time and sequence of cooking operations to meet meal-serving hours.
- 3) Directs COOK, THIRD; SECOND COOK AND BAKER; and SCULLION in preparation of foods.
- 4) Inspects galley and galley equipment, such as pots, ovens, and cutlery, for cleanliness.
- 5) Butchers and prepares meat, fowl, and fish, and participates in cooking of meats and sauces.
- 6) May requisition supplies.
Is being a "COOK, CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, CHIEF"
Job Number: 2320