Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares, seasons, and barbecues pork, beef, chicken, and other types of meat: Builds fire in pit below spit, using hickory wood or other fuel to obtain bed of live coals, or regulates gas or electric heat.
- 2) Secures meat on spit which is slowly turned by hand or electric motor to cook meat uniformly.
- 3) Seasons meat and bastes it frequently during roasting.
- 4) May kill and dress animals or fowls or purchase meat from vendors.
- 5) When cooking whole pigs, may be designated Cook, Roast Pig.
Is being a "COOK, BARBECUE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "COOK, BARBECUE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "COOK, BARBECUE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "COOK, BARBECUE"
Job Number: 2319