"CONVEYOR OPERATOR, PNEUMATIC SYSTEM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates panelboard to control pneumatic conveyor system that transfers flour from railroad cars, through blending, sifting, and weighing units to storage bins for subsequent processing into macaroni products: Opens hatch of railroad hopper car to admit air, and connects pneumatic hose to car outlet and to intake pipe of specified bin.
- 2) Sets timing devices, turns switches, and pushes buttons on panelboard to start and control movement of material through specified processing units to storage bins.
- 3) Observes lights on board to follow progress of material, or to detect need for changing or bypassing operations.
- 4) Diverts material flow by pressing button governing specific bin or processing unit.
- 5) Records car number, weight, and type of material in car, name of sender, and location of material in storage bin or unit.
- 6) Operates pneumatic air compressor in conjunction with panelboard, to transfer and distribute flour.
- 7) May dump bags of special flour into hopper for distribution through processing units.
Is being a "CONVEYOR OPERATOR, PNEUMATIC SYSTEM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONVEYOR OPERATOR, PNEUMATIC SYSTEM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONVEYOR OPERATOR, PNEUMATIC SYSTEM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONVEYOR OPERATOR, PNEUMATIC SYSTEM"
Job Number: 2303