Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds and off bears conveyor or conveyor system performing any of following tasks: Picks up materials or products from pallet, handtruck, or dolly, and places materials or products onto conveyor, or opens bins or chutes to dump bulk materials onto conveyor, or hangs products on chain or overhead conveyor, or transfers materials or products from one conveyor to another conveyor, and aligns materials or products on conveyor to prevent jams.
- 2) Dislodges jams by hand or pole.
- 3) Removes materials or products from discharge end of conveyor and stacks materials or products on trays, pallets, or handtrucks.
- 4) May feed and off bear conveyor that conveys material or products through machines or equipment operated or tended by another worker.
- 5) May inspect materials or products for damage or for conformity to specifications.
- 6) May push material or products between machines or departments on roller conveyor.
- 7) May move materials or products to or from conveyor, using handtruck, dolly, or electric handtruck.
- 8) May start or stop conveyor.
- 9) May open cartons or shipping containers and place contents on conveyor.
- 10) May use hoist to load or unload conveyor.
- 11) May stencil, tag, stamp, or write identifying information on packaged products.
- 12) May record production.
- 13) May keep work area clean and orderly.
Is being a "CONVEYOR FEEDER-OFFBEARER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONVEYOR FEEDER-OFFBEARER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONVEYOR FEEDER-OFFBEARER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONVEYOR FEEDER-OFFBEARER"
Job Number: 2300