Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls converter to change starch into glucose or corn syrup, and tests products to verify purity: Turns valves to admit steam and water into converter.
- 2) Introduces starch into converter so that cooking occurs as starch is added.
- 3) Detects from sound of cooking process formation of paste, and adds acid, as necessary, to reduce viscosity.
- 4) Closes converter and turns valve to attain specified pressure.
- 5) Draws off samples, and makes standard iodine and alcohol titration tests.
- 6) Turns valves to blow syrup into tank when tests indicate conversion is complete.
Is being a "CONVERTER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONVERTER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONVERTER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONVERTER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 2297