Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs financial activities of organization or subdivision of organization: Prepares, using computer or calculator, or directs preparation of, reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings, based on past, present, and expected operations.
- 2) Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
- 3) Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for company or subdivision.
- 4) May manage accounting department.
- 5) May direct preparation of budgets.
- 6) May prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- 7) May advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- 8) May arrange for audits of company accounts.
- 9) May advise management about property and liability insurance coverage needed.
- 10) May direct financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for organization.
Is being a "CONTROLLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTROLLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTROLLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTROLLER"
Job Number: 2290