"CONTROLLER, COAL OR ORE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coordinates loading, dumping, and blending of coal or ore at shipping dock, mill, tipple, or preparation plant: Studies schedules to ascertain required blends, grades, and sizes of material to be processed.
- 2) Studies analysis sheets and selects materials which will meet specifications.
- 3) Notifies workers to deliver specified cars for loading, designates loading sequence, and indicates whether cars are to be caulked or plugged to retain powdered coal, oiled to reduce dust, or salted to prevent freezing.
- 4) Notifies workers to load or dump materials.
- 5) Prepares control sheet to record loading and dumping activities and variances in production.
Is being a "CONTROLLER, COAL OR ORE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTROLLER, COAL OR ORE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTROLLER, COAL OR ORE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTROLLER, COAL OR ORE"
Job Number: 2292