Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Keeps record of clock and watch parts being worked on and completed, and distributes material and parts to workers: Requisitions parts, based on production orders, and distributes parts to designated work stations.
- 2) Moves completed work to next operation to keep workers supplied with material.
- 3) Keeps records of quantity and type of material received, completed, and being worked on.
- 4) Determines number of hours worked by employees in department, and collects work tickets from which pay is calculated.
- 5) May be designated according to section of plant as Control Clerk, Repairs; Control Clerk, Subassembly; Control Clerk, Training And Mechanism.
Is being a "CONTROL CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "CONTROL CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "CONTROL CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "CONTROL CLERK"
Job Number: 2285